Butter Bean, Tomato and Feta Salad
- 400 g (13 oz) can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 175 g (6 oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 60 g (2½ oz) watercress
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place the butter beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and feta in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, chilli flakes and oil to make a dressing.
- Divide the watercress between 4 plates or shallow bowls.
- Toast the sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds together in a small pan over a low heat until starting to turn golden.
- Pour the dressing over the butter bean mixture and combine well.
- Spoon the butter bean mixture over the watercress, then sprinkle with the toasted seeds to serve.