Almost Instant Peach Trifle
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- 175 g (6 oz) raspberry Swiss roll, sliced
- 400 g (13 oz) can sliced peaches in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 200 g (7 oz) mascarpone
- 200 g (7 oz) ready-made custard
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 150 ml (1/4 pint) double cream, whipped
- 25 g (1 oz) chocolate, grated, to decorate
- Use the Swiss roll slices to line the base of an attractive glass serving dish. Drizzle over 100 ml (3 1/2 fl oz) of the reserved juice, then scatter over the sliced peaches.
- Beat the mascarpone with the custard and icing sugar, and spoon it over the fruit.
- Spoon the whipped cream over the custard, and decorate with the grated chocolate.