Curious dog accidentally sets his home on fire

A curious dog accidentally sets this New Mexico home on fire

Footage captured in New Mexico shows the moment an inquisitive pooch starts a blaze that almost destroys his home.

Kahuna can be seen knocking over an ironing board, which in turn blocks a heating grate on the floor, eventually sparking the fire.

Luckily for Kahuna and another canine companion, the home was fitted with a fire alarm and the two pooches escaped unharmed.

See what happens in the video above.

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS