Five early symptoms of heart failure
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. Keep an eye out for these early signs of heart failure...
1. Shortness of breath, This can indicate the backing up of blood in the lungs.
2. Coughing, An excess of fluid in the lungs may cause coughing fits.
3. Swelling, Your kidneys may not be getting enough blood flow to function properly.
4. Fast heartbeat, This could mean that your heart isn't getting enough blood.
5. Confusion, If your brain doesn't get enough blood, you could feel fuzzy or dizzy.