Woman accidentally swallows engagement ring in her sleep

One bride-to-be lost her engagement ring in one of the strangest places ever: her stomach.

Jenna Evans says she swallowed her diamond ring because she was having a very vivid dream.

When she woke up, she discovered her ring was gone.

Doctors told the San Diego woman they'd need to retrieve the ring in a surgical procedure.

They inserted a small camera attached to a tiny net down her throat to snag the 2.4-carat ring.

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS