Six rude conversation habits you may be guilty of
Try to curb these 6 bad conversational traits for smoother socialising...
1. Interrupting people shows that you don't respect them enough to let them finish!
2. Being too sarcastic can be rude or inappropriate.
3. Only talking about yourself is pompous. Other peoples' opinions matter too
4. Using your phone during a conversation has been called "the height of rudeness."
5. Gossiping can quickly lead to comparison and envy, which adds tension to the interaction.
6. Asking personal questions can make the other person feel awkward.