How to make a cheesy Easter appetizer platter
• 455 grams light cream cheese
• 3 stalks green onion, chopped
• 1 tablespoon. light mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon white vinegar
• 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
• ½ teaspoon ground mustard
• ½ teaspoon garlic salt California seasoning blend
• finely shredded cheddar cheese
• bundle or parsley
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Form a large triangle in the shape of a carrot on a large plate.
3. Trim parsley so it's the length desired. Push parsley bundle into the top of the cheese ball to make the greens on a carrot.
4. Now, cover the ball with cheddar cheese and pat down so it adheres.
5. Serve with crackers and veggie sticks.