Mexican moustache henna tattoo goes wrong

A holidaymaker has been left red-faced and potentially scarred for life - by a henna tattoo moustache.

Arran Maye, 28, had an allergic reaction to the 'temporary' tattoo he got on his face in Benidorm - and doctors in intensive care warned he could need a skin graft.

SEE ALSO: People with tattoos are more angry and rebellious, study finds

SEE ALSO: Meet the 12-year-old tattoo artist

The plumber and his mate Adam Lewis, 29, both got the £9 inkings as part of their 'Mexican' themed fancy dress night out.

And while Adam's faded in a few days, Arran's face immediately started to tingle before his face swelled up and he was left with puss dripping from the inking. Find out more in the video above.

Read Full Story