Dogs save woman's grandchildren from venomous snake in yard
A pair of hero dogs helped protect a Florida woman's grandchildren from being bitten by a venomous snake.
Melissa Butt's grandchildren were inches from the snake, and were not harmed, thanks to the quick action of her dogs.
The snake, which was lurking in the front yard of Melissa Butt's home, went unseen until her 9-month-old puppy, Paco, started barking at it. The canines, however, both suffered venomous bites. Find out more on the story above.