Toothpaste does more than keep your pearly whites sparkling clean - it can be a handy stain remover on pretty much everything, as this video shows.
You can use it to:
1. Clean your silver jewellery and utensils with it.
2. Remove crayon stains on walls with it.
3. Remove ink stains from leather bag, seat or jacket: simply apply a pea sized amount, leave to dry and wipe off with a damp cloth.
4. Forgotten to use a coaster? You can use it on wooden tables to remove stains from glasses or mugs.
5. Remove stains caused by mineral deposits on your clothes caused by ironing.
6. Scrub your fingernails with it to remove the yellowish stains left by nail polish.
See more stain removing tips below.