The E! television network has denied shutting down production on Keeping Up With The Kardashians following the recent drama surrounding Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West.
TMZ reported that filming for the reality TV show had stopped in the wake of the Paris robbery that targeted Kim, and Kanye's admission to hospital for exhaustion.
Sources told the celebrity news website that production would remain temporarily closed for the rest of the year and "possibly longer".
But following TMZ's report, an E! spokesman told Deadline: "Keeping Up With The Kardashians is currently in production and has not been halted."
Plans for Kanye to leave hospital on Monday were reportedly abandoned because the rapper is still recovering from a breakdown.
The musician has been receiving treatment since last week when police were called to reports of a disturbance in Los Angeles, a day after he cancelled his tour.
Kanye, 39, abruptly pulled the plug on his Saint Pablo Tour this month following a series of on-stage outbursts.
He ended a concert after four songs in Sacramento, California, before cancelling a performance in Los Angeles a day later, just hours before he was due on stage.
He had previously spent 10 minutes during a show ranting about Beyonce, Jay Z, Hillary Clinton and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. He was also heckled by concert-goers after telling them he would have voted for Donald Trump in the US presidential election had he decided to cast a ballot.