I'm A Celebrity has kicked off with a bang and so far, former Countdown presenter Carol Vorderman is proving her jungle mettle.
She was the first to tackle the terrifying first "task" as she balanced high up in the air and didn't flinch.
But she wasn't the only star who got people buzzing.
Here are a few highlights from the first episode in case you missed it:
1. Carol walked the plank like a champ
2. Ant McPartlin's beard was a massive HIT transforming him from jungle presenter to jungle stud
The beard is a popular addition:
3. Larry Lamb went back to "rescue" Scarlett Moffatt in their canoe challenge - and was instantly branded the jungle hero
4. Scarlett Moffatt pretty much stole the show with her one liners including:
Canoe gate - "I was worried Larry, I could see your canoe but no you"
Dunny duty - "I might do it on day four when it's constipation day"
She has gained herself a legion of fans already:
5. Were those the dulcet tones of the jungle animals? Nope, it was Adam and Larry snoring.
A host of the jungle contestants were kept up by their loud snoring, while they slept like babies.
6. The boys beat the girls to get the first official shower hour
Tonight the stars will face more than 120,000 critters on their first Bushtucker Trial - a record for the ITV show.