We've said it before and we'll say it again.
Every week, it's Giles and Mary, from Wiltshire, who secretly steal the show on Gogglebox.
Sure, there's some great new families - yes, we think best friends Mary and Marina are totally brilliant - but here are seven reasons why we're always rooting for Giles and Mary as our favourites.
1. Their ability to co-ordinate will never get old.
2. And they really do come out with the best retorts to each other.
And what makes it even funnier is it seems like they hardly ever look at each other while talking...
3. They don't hold back when it comes to what they're watching either...
4. They have that weird nickname for each other that no one really understands.
Is it even "nutty" they're saying? Or "Natty"? Who knows...
5. We love them both, but Giles especially is our spirit animal.
6. At the end of the day, they're just a bit, well, odd...
And we embrace it.
7. So, let's just all agree once and for all - they could have their own show.
Never change, Giles and Mary.