In the second episode of Richard Macer's BBC2 documentary about British Vogue, we got to see more crazy behind-the-scenes footage as Alexandra Shulman, the magazine's editor, planned the centenary issue - which of course meant sorting out special editions, lots of star-studded events and some massively important shoots.
And the whole thing made for some fascinating - and awkward - viewing.
Here's exactly what went down...
1. The programmed started with the film-maker's interview with editor-in-chief of Vogue Anna Wintour.
ICYMI, in the last episode, we learnt how there was a tug-of-war between Alexandra and Anna on whether US or British Vogue would feature Rihanna on their cover first, and it was all a bit awkward.
But in the end, the interview went quite smoothly, and everyone just loved seeing Anna there in her shades.
2. Fashion features editor, Sarah Harris, revealed just how many pairs of jeans she owns. Total #goals
3. There was a brilliant (and random) moment involving Cher...
4. Then there was the interviewer asking Georgia May Jagger some awkward questions.
5. Yep, Ab Fab featured and Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders stole the show.
6. It was especially fascinating hearing fashion director Lucinda Chambers talk about her work.
7. Seeing the Duchess of Cambridge on the cover of the magazine, and how Alexandra pulled off keeping it a secret, was great.
All in all, it was quite the insight into the world of Vogue...especially when Alexandra came out with quotes like this.