No one told them it was gonna be this way - that even if you're a big star on TV, time waits for no man or woman.
US hit sitcom Friends first appeared on our TV screens in 1994 and its cast of good-looking twenty-somethings became overnight global superstars. But how do they look today, 11 years since the final show aired?
Endless re-runs of the comedy seem to suspend the cast in time, making them appear forever young. But looking at these pictures might make you think wow, how old did they get! And, sadly, how old did I get!
Thankfully the years have been kind to Joey, Chandler, Ross, Monica, Rachel and Phoebe.
Lisa Kudrow, now 51, Courtney Cox, 50 and Jennifer Aniston, 46 - one-time owner of the famous 'Rachel haircut' - are as glamorous as ever. Though quite how Monica would look today, after 20 years working as a chef, we will never know.
More videos from AOL
- Make your face look better with Rob Lowe
- Here is the ultimate 'Dadbod' workout
- How to add texture and volume to your hair
- Steve Irwin's dad furious after cameraman reveals star's final moments
- Study shows less sleep makes you look older