The Queen has sent a message of condolence to the families of 15 people killed in a crash between a Canadian youth ice hockey team bus and a lorry.
The monarch said she and the Duke of Edinburgh were "saddened" to learn of Friday's crash in Saskatchewan involving a team from the small town of Humboldt.
Fourteen people were also injured, some of them badly, in a crash involving the Humboldt Broncos bus, which had 29 people aboard.
In a message released on Sunday evening, the Queen said: "Prince Philip and I were saddened to hear word of the crash involving the Humboldt Broncos hockey team.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost so much, with their families and with all Canadians who grieve with them at this difficult time."
Among those killed were the team's head coach Darcy Haugan and captain Logan Schatz, Associated Press reported.
The bus was en route to a play-off game against the Nipawin Hawks.
The driver of the truck was uninjured and after initially being arrested was later released.
Canada's prime minister Justin Trudeau was due to attend a vigil in Humboldt on Sunday night.
On Saturday he said the country had been left "in shock and mourning".
He said: "This is every parent's worst nightmare. No one should ever have to see their child leave to play the sport they love and never come back.
"Our national hockey family is a close one, with roots in almost every town - small and big - across Canada.
"Humboldt is no exception, and today the country and the entire hockey community stands with you."