Doctors remove leaking lighter from man’s stomach

A man has been treated after he ingested a lighter that then started leaking fluid inside him.

The incident was highlighted in a report published in Case Reports in Emergency Medicine in August. The man had developed a stomach ulcer as a result the lighter leaking. Find out more on the story in the video above.

SEE ALSO: Suspected tumour turns out to be toy swallowed by man 40 years ago

SEE ALSO: Puppy swallows eight-inch kitchen knife and survives life-saving surgery

Read Full Story

FROM OUR PARTNERS