- These terms and conditions are the competition rules (the "Rules") that apply to the TalkTalk and UKTV 'Quantico' competition (the "Competition").
- The promoter is TalkTalk. "TalkTalk" means TalkTalk Telecom Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 04633015 with registered office located at 11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR.
- These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by TalkTalk.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these Rules at any time without notice. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be published on TalkTalk's social media channels (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
- Any queries about the Competition or these Rules should be directed in writing to Marketing, TalkTalk Telecom Limited, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final.
- A person who participates in the Competition and submits their personal data prior to the Closing Date (as defined below) shall be entered into the Competition (an "Entrant"). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- Entrants must be TalkTalk customers on the Opening Date (as defined below).
- By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. TalkTalk further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of TalkTalk, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Employees of TalkTalk and any individual directly or indirectly associated with the operation of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Entries sent via agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- TalkTalk assumes that Entrants, by entering the Competition, are aged 18 or over. TalkTalk may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- The Competition opens at 09:00.01 on 26 February 2017 (the "Opening Date"). Entries must be made by no later than 08:59.59 on 6 March 2017 (the "Closing Date"). After the Closing Date, no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. TalkTalk will not accept responsibility for failing to receive any entry by the Closing Date as a result of a delay or failure in delivery, transmission or otherwise (howsoever caused).
- TalkTalk will post details of the Competition on Twitter and Facebook on the Opening Date (the "Post"). To enter the Competition, Entrants must 'retweet' the Post on Twitter or 'like' the Post on Facebook. One entry per Entrant per channel (i.e. a maximum of one 'retweet' on Twitter and one 'like' on Facebook per Entrant).
- The Prize winner will be selected at random after the Closing Date.
- One (1) Entrant will be selected at random to win a spy experience for two (2) people in Prague, Czech Republic (the "Prize"). The Prize will include:
- Return flights to Prague (including all taxes and surcharges);
- Private transfers from Prague airport to your hotel;
- Three (3) nights' accommodation in a hotel (breakfast included each morning);
- Spy experience, which will take approximately two (2) hours to complete; and
- Travel insurance.
- Any child must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of [UKTV] and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentine's, Easter, school holidays and Bank Holidays (both in the UK and the Czech Republic).
- Departure airport will depend on the availability of direct flights to Prague from the winner's nearest international airport.
- Non UK passport holders may need a visa. If this is the case, the winner will be responsible for arranging this with the Embassy at his/her own expense.
- The hotel will have a minimum of four (4) stars. Hotel is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with en-suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Prize winner acknowledges that the spy experience will involve lots of movement and he/she will be expected to be able to walk at least 5km within two (2) hours.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- Other than any costs and expenses specifically mentioned in these terms and conditions, TalkTalk shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
- TalkTalk's selection of the Prize winner shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize winner will be notified of his/her Prize by a public reply from TalkTalk on Twitter or Facebook (as applicable) by no later than 23:59.59 on 10 March 2017 (the "Notification Date").
- If the Prize winner fails to claim the Prize by 11:59.59 on 15 March 2017, the Prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her Prize and another Prize winner will be selected.
- If the Prize winner fails to book the Prize within twelve (12) months of the Notification Date, the Prize winner will forfeit his/her Prize.
- Prizes are awarded at TalkTalk's discretion and the Prize will not be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of TalkTalk, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to substitute competition prizes at any time with prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- You consent to TalkTalk's use of, and TalkTalk reserves the right to use, the photograph and likeness of the winner for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the Prize winner relating to TalkTalk or this or any other promotion or offer, unless otherwise requested. A list of Prize winner(s) can be obtained from TalkTalk upon request in writing to the address specified above.
Collection of Data
- Each Entrant, by entering the Competition, consents to the processing of his/her personal data by TalkTalk (and its agents) for the operation of the Competition and as otherwise provided for pursuant to these Rules.
- TalkTalk (and its agents) will use the personal information and contact details provided by or obtained about an Entrant for administering the Competition and to ensure compliance with these Rules. In order to understand how Entrants use the Competition, we may collect IP addresses.
- Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these Rules, be disclosed to a third party without the Entrant's prior consent.
- The Prize winner may be asked to take part in promotional activities of TalkTalk relating to the Competition and TalkTalk reserves the right to use the name of the Prize winner for its promotional purposes and to sub-licence such right to its sponsors, partners and other relevant third parties on the same basis.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TalkTalk and accordingly TalkTalk may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TalkTalk as a result thereof.
- The Competition and these Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.