Disney Channel¹s Milo Murphy¹s Law Terms and Conditions
IntroductionRead Full Story
Collection of Data
- These terms and conditions are the competition rules (the "Rules") that apply to the TalkTalk Disney Channel competition (the "Competition").
- The promoter is TalkTalk. "TalkTalk" means TalkTalk Telecom Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 04633015 with registered office located at 11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR.
- These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by TalkTalk.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these Rules at any time without notice. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be published on TalkTalk's social media channels (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
- Any queries about the Competition or these Rules should be directed in writing to Marketing, TalkTalk Telecom Limited, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final.
- A person who participates in the Competition and submits their personal data prior to the Closing Date (as defined below) shall be entered into the Competition (an "Entrant"). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- Entrants must be TalkTalk customers on the Opening Date (as defined below).
- Entrants must be able to attend the Event (as defined below).
- Entrants answer must be relevant to the question.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. TalkTalk further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of TalkTalk, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Employees of TalkTalk and any individual directly or indirectly associated with the operation of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Entries sent via agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- TalkTalk assumes that Entrants, by entering the Competition, are aged 18 or over. TalkTalk may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- The Competition opens at 9.00am on Saturday 18 February 2017 (the "Opening Date"). Entries must be made by no later than 5.00pm on Saturday 25 February 2017 (the "Closing Date"). After the Closing Date, no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. TalkTalk will not accept responsibility for failing to receive any entry by the Closing Date as a result of a delay or failure in delivery, transmission or otherwise (howsoever caused).
- TalkTalk will post a question on Twitter and Facebook on the Opening Date (the "Question"). To enter the Competition, Entrants must answer the Question on Twitter or Facebook. One entry per Entrant per channel (i.e. a maximum of one answer on Twitter and one answer on Facebook per Entrant). The Entrant's answer must be relevant to the Question.
- Prize winners will be selected at random after the Closing Date.
- Five (5) Entrants will be selected at random to win two (2) tickets each (i.e. there are five (5) pairs of tickets available in total) to the preview screening and master class of the brand new Disney Channel series 'Milo Murphy's Law' with Dan Povenmire and Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh (the "Event"). The Event will take place between 11.30am and 1.00pm on Saturday 18 March 2017 at the BAFTA Venue, 195 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9LN.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot attend the Event. Children between the ages of 5 and 16 may attend the Event but must be accompanied by an adult. Any child attending the Event must (a) be supervised at all times, and (b) not be left unattended. Adults must attend with a child.
- The prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expense, cost or fee. TalkTalk shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
- There will be five (5) winning Entrants. One winner per household.
- TalkTalk's selection of prize winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified of their prizes by a public reply from TalkTalk on Twitter or Facebook (as applicable) by no later than 23:59.59 on Monday 27 February 2017. Prize winners must then message TalkTalk directly/privately on Twitter or Facebook (as applicable) to confirm their postal address.
- If a prize winner fails to claim a prize or fails to confirm his/her postal address to TalkTalk by 5.00pm on Friday 24 February 2017, the prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her prize and another prize winner will be selected.
- Prize winners must collect their tickets from the BAFTA Venue on the day of the Event.
- Prizes are awarded at TalkTalk's discretion and no prize will be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of TalkTalk, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to substitute competition prizes at any time with prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- You consent to TalkTalk's use of, and TalkTalk reserves the right to use, the photograph and likeness of the winners for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winners relating to TalkTalk or this or any other promotion or offer, unless otherwise requested. A list of prize winners can be obtained from TalkTalk upon request in writing to the address specified above.
Collection of Data
- Each Entrant, by entering the Competition, consents to the processing of his/her personal data by TalkTalk for the operation of the Competition and as otherwise provided for pursuant to these Rules.
- TalkTalk will use the personal information and contact details provided by or obtained about an Entrant for administering the Competition and to ensure compliance with these Rules. In order to understand how Entrants use the Competition, we may collect IP addresses.
- Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these Rules, be disclosed to a third party without the Entrant's prior consent.
- Prize winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities of TalkTalk relating to the Competition and TalkTalk reserves the right to use the names of prize winners for its promotional purposes and to sub-licence such right to its sponsors, partners and other relevant third parties on the same basis.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TalkTalk and accordingly TalkTalk may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TalkTalk as a result thereof.
- The Competition and these Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.