Professor Green is reportedly dating banking heiress Kate Rothschild - just months after his split from wife Millie Mackintosh.
According to the Sun, the pair are keeping their romance on the down-low after both experiencing failed marriages. They have been spotted spending plenty of time together in the past few weeks.
But who is Kate Rothschild? Here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Kate's marriage to millionaire Ben Goldsmith crumbled in 2012
Kate and Ben have three children together. The marriage ended when he discovered she was having an affair with the rapper Jay Electronica.
2. Kate and Jay went on to date, but had split by 2015
3. She has inherited £18 million from the Rothschilds' fortune and is the heiress of Europe's most powerful banking family
4. Kate's sister Alice is married to London mayoral candidate Zac Goldsmith - who is also the brother of her ex-husband Ben (lost yet?)
Unsurprisingly, Kate is supporting Zac in the election. She posted on Instagram: "He's a vastly superior candidate to any of the others."
5. She's best pals with Paris Hilton
Kate wrote on Instagram, "@parishilton is the only person who can get me to a party!! So much fun. I love my partner in crime", while the American heiress wrote: "So happy to be reunited with my beautiful British sis @Miss.Kate.Rothschild. Love her so much!"
Paris's sister Nicky is married to Kate's brother James Rothschild.