A British tourist has died in Ibiza after reportedly taking a lethal cocktail of alcohol, painkillers and sleeping pills.
Zander Moynes, 20, from Berkshire, was found dead by friends on Friday afternoon.
It is believed he enjoyed a night out on the party island and, after finding it difficult to get to sleep, decided to take some painkillers and sleeping pills to help.
His family are now warning other young holidaymakers to be aware of the dangers of readily-available prescription medicines.
According to the Mirror, a statement read: "The thing we think is important is that we want to talk about the dangers of drinking and taking prescription medicines that are readily available over the counter there.
"We haven't had the results of the toxicology or post mortem examination, so don't know exactly what happened.
"What we do know is that Zander was drinking, as a young lad in Ibiza would and, after a heavy night he took some prescription sleeping tablets.
"They are over the counter medicines there, they are like sweets.
"Anyone can get them and after a heavy night they take them to stop the buzz."
A spokesman for the family told the MailOnline the family were devastated at the loss: "Our hearts are broken. It feels as though sunshine has gone and although life will never be the same for us, we hope that by sharing Zander's story just one young life might be saved.
"He was a beautiful, vibrant, clever young man. He was loved dearly by all of his family and friends, of which there are too many to count!"
Zander was a talented rugby player who could also play the bagpipes, and had hoped to join the family business.
British tourist almost loses leg in Thailand boat propeller accident
British backpacker died falling 100ft while posing for photo at Australian canyon
British woman dies after falling off cruise ship in Dubrovnik