Kansai International Airport in Japan is the airport to arrive at if you never want to lose your luggage again.
The airport, which opened in 1994, has never lost a single piece of luggage and was awarded the top spot in the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2015 for World's Best Airport for Baggage Delivery.
Kansai was built on an artificial island in Osaka Bay to relieve overcrowding from Japan's Osaka International Airport.
According to News.com.au, the operator of the airport, New Kansai International Airport Co., was also highly commended for the short time it takes passengers to receive their luggage and the attention to detail demonstrated by workers who place suitcases on the carousels with their handles facing out for passengers to collect their bags with ease.
Speaking to the Telegraph Travel, Peter Miller, director of marketing for Skytrax, said: "Specific reasons for Japanese airport performance is somewhat intangible, but in most respects [is a result of] the more fastidious nature of staff and their disciplined approach towards ensuring maximum service efficiency."
Asian airports made up the top six for best baggage delivery, with Hong Kong, Singapore Changi and Taiwan Taoyuan named, along with Incheon and Tokyo Haneda. The only European airports to make the list were Copenhagen, Munich and Zurich.
Asahi reports that Skytrax also ranked Kansai International Airport first for its terminals dedicated to low-cost carriers.
These are the airports you will want to fly to for best baggage delivery:
1. Kansai International Airport, Japan
2. Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
3. Changi Airport, Singapore
4. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
5. Incheon International Airport, South Korea
6. Haneda International Airport, Japan
7. Copenhagen Airport, Denmark
8. Munich International Airport, Germany
9. Zurich International Airport, Switzerland
10. Narita International Airport, Japan