A deadly Japanese pufferfish was found washed up on a beach in Dorset.
The poisonous fish is usually found in sub- tropical waters and they rarely enter British waters.
The 12 inch long silver fish was found by Richard Fabbri on Chesil Beach in Dorset reports the Mirror.
Luckily, Fabbri did not bring the fish home for his dinner as all pufferfish are poisonous and carry a toxin in their internal organs that has no known antidote.
Many people have died after consuming the deadly fish, unaware of how dangerous they are.
The species balloons in size by filling their bodies with water or air to deter predators from attacking them.
This fish appears to have died while in full defensive mode as its stomach is fully inflated.
Very few pufferfish have been recorded in the UK.
According to the Daily Mail, this is the first time the species has been seen in the area for 30 years.
Mr Fabbri, who works at Weymouth Watersports, said: "It looked very odd. It had this big puffy belly that was under its throat but the rest of its body looked more like a mackerel."