93% of people haven't saved enough for retirement

Sarah Coles
senior woman in sports car
senior woman in sports car

An astonishing 93% of people have failed to set aside enough money for the retirement they are planning - leaving just 7% on track for truly golden years. The figures emerged in a new report, which found that as a result of our failure to save, our annual income will fall a startling £23,000 short of the amount we need.

How has this happened?%VIRTUAL-SkimlinksPromo%