Cookers recalled over carbon monoxide risk

Sarah Coles

Beko has issued an urgent warning about a number of its cookers, after it emerged that not following the user instructions can cause the cookers to leak carbon monoxide - which could prove deadly.

So what cookers are affected, what is wrong with them, and what can you do?