Cameron ducks personal tax question

AOL Money Staff
David Cameron
David Cameron

Prime Minister David Cameron has dodged questions about whether he would benefit from the cut in the top rate of tax due to come in this April.

Under Government plans, the top rate is to be cut from 50% to 45% for those earning more than £150,000.