Brit goes missing in Cayman Islands: search continues
More than 500 people have joined the search for a British man who has gone missing in the Cayman Islands, reports the Press Association.
Nathan Clarke, originally from Cheltenham, was last seen a week ago on Grand Cayman.
His phone was later found in the sea.
The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service (RCIPS) said it was being kept "fully updated and informed" about the investigation.
Chief Inspector Richard Barrow of RCIPS told the BBC his officers were working "tirelessly" to find Mr Clarke. "Our search co-ordinators have been overwhelmed by the determination of those involved not to give up," he added.
A water search along the Seven Mile Beach area began on Saturday with 527 volunteers and 39 police officers joining the hunt.
Mr Clarke works as a teaching assistant on Grand Cayman and has lived there for about four years. The 30-year-old was last seen near Calico Jack's beach bar on West Bay Road on the Caribbean island on February 25.
His parents Lizzie and Randell Clarke, sister Sam and Brother Daniel are understood to have arrived on the island on Saturday. They said they had been overwhelmed by the support they have received - with hundreds of well-wishers posting messages and making donations via a Facebook group.
Sam told local news website This Is Gloucestershire: "We are staying positive that he will be found despite searches predominantly taking place in the ocean at this time. Nathan is much loved by friends on the island and back in the UK and we are still confidant and praying that he will be found safe and well.
"We have been overwhelmed by the generosity from the public, donations have continued to provide essential funding for the helicopter to be chartered and divers to be supplied with equipment."