Your chance to win £1,000 with Moneyfacts
In partnership with Moneyfacts, we bring you the 2011 Consumer Money Survey. It's your chance to win £1,000 in prizes and give credit where credit's due to your favourite bank, insurer or energy provider, no matter how big or small.
Perhaps you have received exemplary service from your health care provider, or felt forced to take your savings account elsewhere because your provider wasn't up to scratch. However you feel, we want to hear from you.
"Recent years have proved to be tough for the personal finance industry, but there are still a number of examples of combining great products with outstanding service levels to great effect," says Sylvia Waycot, publishing director at Moneyfacts.
"It is only right that this is showcased, especially given how quickly their failings are highlighted."
How to take part
Consumers rate each provider they have done business with in the past year. The three sections - household finances, personal finance and family finances - break down into the following categories:
* Best Home Insurance Provider
* Best Energy Provider
* First Time Mortgage Buyers' Choice
* Best High Street Mortgage Provider
* Remortgage Buyers' Choice
* Best Personal Loan
* Best Credit Card
* Best Cashback Site
* Best Current Account Provider
* Best Student Account Provider
* Best High Street Savings Provider
* Best Online Savings Provider
* Best ISA Provider
* Best Online Banking Provider
* Best Pet Insurance Provider
* Best Car Insurance Provider
* Best Health Insurance Provider
* Best Travel Insurance Provider
* Best Travel Money Provider
* Best Pre-paid Currency Card Provider
You have until 25 November to register your vote, and win one of three £1,000 in prizes – with one entry to the draw for each of the three sections. The winners will be announced in January.
Vote now for your chance to win - and good luck!