Cyprus favourite Ayia Napa has been named the best beach destination in Europe by Tripadvisor.
The travel review website has revealed that Skiathos in Greece came in at second place, while Protaras took third place.
But Ayia Napa's bustling music scene and nightlife, boat tours and diving spots, as well as, of course, its turquoise waters and gorgeous golden sand beaches, was named the clear winner.
Tripadvisor's full Top Ten Beach Destinations in Europe are:
1. Ayia Napa, Cyprus
2. Skiathos, Greece
3. Protaras, Cyprus
4. Mykonos, Greece,
5. Oludeniz, Turkey
6. St. Ives, England
7. Alcudia, Balearic Islands, Spain
8. San Vito lo Capo , Sicily , Italy
9. Calvia, Balearic Islands, Spain
10.Villasimius, Sardinia , Italy
Meanwhile, Tripadvisor has also released its list of the top ten beach destinations in the UK, and, if you're looking for a lovely staycation this summer, it looks like St Ives in Cornwall is the place to be.
Tripadvisor's Top Ten Beach Destinations in the UK are:
1. St. Ives, Cornwall , England
2. Newquay, Cornwall , England
3. Bournemouth, Dorset , England
4. Weymouth, Dorset , England
5. Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales
6. St. Brelade, Jersey, Channel Islands
7. Woolacombe, Devon , England
8. Padstow, Cornwall , England
9. Shanklin, Isle of Wight , England
10.Swanage, Dorset , England
So, what will it be? A place in the sun: home or away?
The best beaches in Cornwall