Time is running out on the chance to own a set of Lewis Hamilton's overalls from his championship winning season, and various other bits of motorsport memorabilia.
We hope the racing suit was washed before it was mounted in the frame it is being offered in, but if the thought of Lewis's old overalls does not grab you, then you could also bid for a replica helmet signed by Jenson Button, or the chance to meet one of the two McLaren drivers at a tour of the McLaren factory in Surrey.
The auction is being run by the whisky makers, Talisker, to raise money to try and find a cure for Motor Neurone Disease, and features several prizes that are bound to appeal to the motorsport fan.
To bid in the auction, which ends at midnight on 8 December, head to www.taliskerbountyboatauction.co.uk and bid on any of the following items.
- A framed set of Lewis Hamilton's overalls from his 2008 World Championship winning season
- Personal VIP tour of McLaren's state-of-the art Technology Centre in Surrey followed by a three course lunch and one-on-one meet with either Jenson Button or Lewis Hamilton.
- A tour of the McLaren Technology Centre for 4 people & a look at the McLaren MP4-12C roadcar for four people, with a drive in the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes development simulator for one of the guests
- A tour of the McLaren Technology Centre for two people
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race helmet, from the SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500. Autographed by the starting field, including Jeff Gordon, Jamie McMurray, Carl Edwards, Jeff Burton and many others.
- Nascar overalls worn by Greg Biffle
- Four Talisker VIP packages, including a personalised tour of the Talisker distillery in Scotland, by Distillery Manager Mark Lochead and bottle of Talisker 18 signed by the Distillery Manager.
- One of only 600 Hublot Red Devil Bang Manchester United watches personally presented by Manchester United players. This is the official Manchester United watch and is highly sought after among watch collectors. This package also includes four VIP hospitality tickets to a Manchester United match at Old Trafford.