Terms and conditions for Top Gear Live at the NEC
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited and MPH, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number.
3. There will be four winners, who will win a prize consisting of tickets for two people to the MPH Prestige and Performance Motorshow featuring Top Gear live at Birmingham NEC on 12 November 2010 and which includes entry to the 1.30pm Top Gear Live show.
Travel to and from Birmingham NEC is not included as part of the prize
Any hotel accommodation, cost of meals, incidentals and personal expenses that may be required to accept this prize are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
4. The prize promotion closing date is Monday, 8 November 2010 at 0900 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entries will be selected by an independent judge on Monday, 8 November 2010 and the winner(s) will be notified by email/telephone. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
8. By entering this prize promotion you agree that AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry form to MPH should you be selected as the winner. MPH shall be responsible for providing the winner with the prize.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the Closing Date.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House,11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.