- What the papers say - April 25
- GDPR: New EU data privacy laws just one month away
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to attend Anzac Day commemorations
- Q&A: What is GDPR and what does it mean for data privacy?
- Hospitals fail to spot dementia in more than a third of affected patients
- Tony Blair: Europe must retain vital partnership with the US
- Two men arrested after 53-year-old critically injured ahead of Liverpool match
- How would you like to work as a robotic rights advocate?
- Current account switching numbers jump to two-year high
- Should you buy Neil Woodford stock Circassia Pharmaceuticals after today's price rise?
- Best Barclays credit card
- Is the UKOG share price ridiculously low, or should you pile into this stock instead?
- Former Grange Hill actor tells of his TSB 'nightmare'
- Can Marks & Spencer and Debenhams shares survive the retail carnage?
- Should you ditch Neil Woodford after yet another investing disaster?
- Is the Boohoo.com share price ridiculously low, or should you buy this stock instead?
CAC 40 5,444.16 +5.62 +0.10%
DAX 12,550.82 -21.57 -0.17%
NASDAQ 7,007.352 -121.249 -1.70%
DJI 24,024.13 -424.56 -1.74%
S&P 500 2,634.56 -35.73 -1.34%
NIKKEI 225 22,134.17 -143.95 -0.65%
Hang Seng 30,371.85 -264.39 -0.86%
GBP (PER EUR) 1.1434 +0.0003 +0.02%
GBP (PER USD) 1.3982 -0.0011 -0.08%
GBP (PER JPY) 152.268 +0.0145 +0.01%
GBP (PER CHF) 1.3703 +0.001 +0.07%
- He decides the biggest moments - Wijnaldum hails Salah
- Finau ready to compete after freak ankle injury at Masters
- Roma have some hope, says Monchi
- Westbrook fined $10,000 for altercation with Gobert
- Messi? Ronaldo? Salah is world's best player - Gerrard
- Liverpool supporter in 'critical condition' after fan clashes
- Liverpool are not Barcelona - Klopp cautious of Roma comeback
- Gronkowski commits to 2018 season with Patriots