1. These terms and conditions are the competition rules (the "Rules") that apply to the "BFG Premiere Competition" (the "Competition").
2. Who are we? "TalkTalk' means TalkTalk Telecom Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 04633015 with registered office located at 11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR
3. These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by TalkTalk.
4. TalkTalk reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these rules at any time without notice. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be published on the TalkTalk Website.
5. Any queries about the Competition or these Rules should be directed in writing to Online Marketing, TalkTalk Telecom Limited, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR
6. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final.
7. A person who participates in the TalkTalk "BFG Premiere Competition" competition via Facebook, and submits their personal data prior to the Closing Date (as defined below) shall be entered into the Competition (an "Entrant"). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
8. By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
9. TalkTalk reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. TalkTalk further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of TalkTalk, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
10. Employees of TalkTalk and any individual directly or indirectly associated with the operation of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Entries sent via agents or third parties will not be accepted.
11. TalkTalk assumes that Entrants, by entering the Competition, either have legal capacity to enter the Competition and are aged 18 or over and agree to these Rules.
12. By entering you will be subject to terms and conditions and code of practice outlined here: http://www.talktalk.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy/
13. Entries must be made from 00:00 01/07/16 (the "Opening Date") and by no later than 23:59 on 07/07/16 (the "Closing Date"). After the Closing Date no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. TalkTalk will not accept responsibility for failing to receive any entry by the Closing Date as a result of a delay or failure in delivery, transmission or otherwise (howsoever caused).
14. The Competition is a competition for the following prize for one prize winner: A family ticket to the London Premiere of THE BFG, on July 17 2016. Family Ticket means 4 tickets (2 x adults & 2 x children. The prize is only redeemable on this date. Tickets will be sent to the winner by TalkTalk in a timely fashion ahead of this date. The prize excludes any transport or accommodation, and there is no cash alternative or alternative screenings.
15. TalkTalk's selection of prize winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prize winners will be notified of their prizes via the TalkTalk Facebook Page after the Closing Date. You consent to TalkTalk's use of and TalkTalk reserves the right to use the photograph and likeness of the winners for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winners relating to TalkTalk or this or any other promotion or offer, unless otherwise requested. A list of prizewinners can be obtained from TalkTalk upon request.
17. If a prizewinner fails to claim a prize within the time specified in the TalkTalk's prize notification, the prizewinner will automatically forfeit his/her prize and another prizewinner will be selected.
18. Prizes are awarded at TalkTalk's discretion and no prize will be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of the TalkTalk, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
19. TalkTalk reserves the right to substitute competition prizes at any time with prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
20. TalkTalk shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
21. There is no alternative screening to the premiere. Prize must be taken at the time and date stipulated. Children must be over the age of 6 and accompanied by an adult.
Collection of Data
22. Each Entrant, by entering the Competition, consents to the processing of his/her personal data by TalkTalk for the operation of the Competition and as otherwise provided for pursuant to these Rules.
23. TalkTalk will use the personal information and contact details provided by or obtained about an Entrant for administering the Competition and to ensure compliance with these Rules. In order to understand how Entrants use the Competition, we may collect IP addresses.
24. Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to Facebook Ireland Limited or any of its associated companies or to a third party without the Entrant's prior consent.
25. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Facebook.
26. Facebook or any of its associated companies will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize27. Prize winners may be requested to take part in the promotional activities of TalkTalk relating to the Competition and TalkTalk reserves the right to use the names of prize winners for its promotional purposes and to sub-licence such right to its sponsors, partners and other relevant third parties on the same basis.
28. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TalkTalk and accordingly TalkTalk may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TalkTalk as a result thereof.
29. The Competition and these Rules are governed by English law.