Manny Pacquiao left the door open to another mega-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr after the American was a ringside observer of the Filipino's comeback victory against Jessie Vargas.
Pacquiao came out of a short-lived retirement to beat Vargas via unanimous decision and regain the WBO welterweight title he lost to Mayweather in last year's 'Fight of the Century'.
Mayweather called time on his own career after taking his record to 49-0 against Andre Berto in September 2015, but has since teased a return to action in a possible crossover bout with UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
Pacquiao turns 38 in December, while Mayweather will be 40 in February, but 'Pacman' suggested the dream fight could be staged again after confirming he invited his great rival to Saturday's bout in Las Vegas.
"I invited him to be here tonight,'' Pacquiao said before adding "We'll see" when pushed on the prospect of another rumble with Mayweather.
Mayweather gave Pacquiao a thumbs-up and mouthed "not bad" after victory was confirmed, and even Vargas confirmed he would love to watch the veterans go at it, after losing his title in his first defence.
"Of course," the 27-year-old said. "I wouldn't mind seeing it again. We are still very interested in seeing what could happen again."