Andy Murray won his first ever China Open title after defeating Grigor Dimitrov in Beijing.
It was the 29-year-old's fifth tournament victory of the year, which includes Wimbledon and a gold medal at the Olympic Games in Rio, in what was his ninth final of the season.
So naturally, the tennis star is feeling pretty chuffed...
1. After weeks of training and hard work, holding a giant gold trophy never felt so good.
2. In fact, he told Sky Sports: "It's been the most consistent year of my career."
3. Murray said it was a great week for him, adding: "I'm very happy with the way that I have played the last couple of matches."
4. After being presented with the award, the tennis star got up close with his newest item.
5. He kept the trophy very close to him as he waved to his fans.
6. He even put the large golden cup on his head to show it off.
7. Murray clearly loves his latest prized possession.
8. And no one can take it away from him.
Meanwhile, proud mum Judy Murray was wondering how many champagne bottles it would take to fill up the bucket-sized prize.
It takes several bottles of champagne to fill a large trophy.
Just saying. https://t.co/ITTlGCFjFF
-- judy murray (@JudyMurray) October 9, 2016
Yup, it's a pretty big trophy. Congratulations Murray!