Touring Bangladesh will be a personal decision - Morgan

Updated: 

No England players will be forced to tour Bangladesh against their will amid security concerns in the country, according to Eoin Morgan.

England are due to play three one day internationals and two Tests in Bangladesh in October, with representatives of the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) having assessed travel safety.

Limited overs skipper Morgan has previously expressed concerns about touring the country, and Australia cancelled matches there in October 2015 on safety grounds.

England have not played in Bangladesh since 2010 and Morgan says every player will be given the choice of being part of the touring party following a briefing on Thursday.

"The briefing will be Thursday evening, with head of security Reg Dickason, a rep from the PCA [Professional Cricketers Association] and John Carr from the ECB," Morgan said.

"They've been doing the recce and we'll be debriefed by them. Alastair [Cook] will be there and other guys who are available will come.

"They'll debrief us on the findings on both tours and we'll chat about it, it has to be quite open.

"People have missed tours in the past so you have to make guys feel safe to go.

"It's a decision you'd rather get out of the way sooner rather than later. There's always room for a personal decision, you also have to understand guys might have different priorities."