The Manly Sea Eagles insist that they have fully co-operated with an investigation into alleged match-fixing and have vowed to continue assisting amid fresh claims made on Friday.
In June, Manly said they would work with the NRL and New South Wales Organised Crime Squad after reports cited two matches last season that were under investigation for fixing.
The club appointed Ray Murrihy, a former NSW chief racing steward, to "undertake a comprehensive review of the club's integrity framework".
And Murrihy stated in his report that Manly have been transparent throughout the process and readily made available all documents required.
"The review found no evidence of non-compliance by the MWSE with current NRL and MWSE rules, codes, schedules and agreements," Murrihy said via a statement on Manly's official website.
"The club has been fully cooperative and transparent during the process by providing full access to officials, facilities and documentation."
The statement added that the Manly board has accepted eight recommendations made by the review.
"The Murrihy Review is an important part of our commitment to ensuring that we have a zero-tolerance approach to integrity breaches," chairman Scott Penn said.
"When we started this process, I made a firm commitment that the report would be made public, and that we would work with the NRL and other agencies to implement the recommendations.
"The report has been sent to the NRL, the RLPA and the NSW Police Organised Crime Squad, and we have commenced implementation of the recommendations with a view to completion by the end of the 2016 NRL season."
Fresh reports in the Australian media on Friday claimed that police are looking into suspicious betting activity over a fixture involving Manly and Parramatta Eels, who meet again in NRL on Friday, from earlier this season.
Manly's statement added: "With regard to further unsubstantiated claims made today, the club will continue to fully cooperate with both the NRL and NSW Police in their investigation."