The sight of Wales players celebrating with their kids on the pitch was one of the most heart-warming sights of Euro 2016.
But it was too much for Uefa officials, who apparently hate joy and have given Wales a warning for the adorable behaviour, which apparently breaches some guideline about trespassing on the pitch or something.
So look away now, Uefa officials - these pictures are gonna make you feel sick.
1. Neil Taylor, showing scant regard for security concerns.
2. Superstar Gareth Bale thinks the rules don't apply to him.
3. James Collins - hopefully carrying those children off the pitch and into the arms of a qualified steward.
4. Joe Allen thinks he's the Welsh Pirlo, but the real Pirlo would never show such flagrant disregard for Uefa regulations.
5. Getting her sticky mitts all over the camera lens. This really is beyond a joke.
6. That photo can and will be used as evidence.
7. Hal Robson-Kanu, throwing away all the goodwill he built up by scoring the goal of the tournament. What a fool.
All right-minded people will hope that Wales' first European Championship finals appearance will also be their last.