In case you were too busy to watch the tennis on Monday, here are the top five moments from the first day of the 2016 Wimbledon Championships...
1. World number 772 British Marcus Willis beats Lithuanian Ricardas Berankis, ranked 54, to chants of "shoes off if you love Willis", and scenes of spectators waving their footwear in the air.
2. Cliff Richard attends the Championships, having not been spotted last year among historical sex abuse allegations for which he will face no further action.
3. After losing to Novak Djokovic, British tennis player James Ward reveals in a post-match conference that he voted for Brexit and tells people to "stop panicking".
4. The rain threatens to dampen proceedings, soaking many as they queue, but subsides just in time for play to start.
5. 25-year-old British tennis player Marcus Willis's girlfriend, Jennifer Bate jokingly describes herself as a "cougar" after declaring her age as 30.