Former Australia captain Michael Clarke is set to make a return to competitive cricket at the Hong Kong T20 Blitz.
Clarke, 35, retired from internationals after last year's Ashes, but has dabbled in local cricket since then.
A veteran of 115 Tests and 245 one-day internationals, the right-handed batsman has signed with the Kowloon Cantons.
"I am really excited to be playing with the Kowloon Cantons in the upcoming T20 tournament," Clarke said.
"While I have never been to Hong Kong before, I have heard so much about what a great place it is for sport, culture and food.
"I can't wait to meet my team-mates and experience the city, while also hopefully contributing to the game of cricket in Hong Kong which I know has been coming on leaps and bounds in recent years."
Clarke joins fellow Australian Ryan Campbell at Kowloon and will train with the team on the Friday before their opener against the Hung Hom JD Jaguars on May 28.
Hong Kong Cricket Association chief executive Tim Cutler was delighted with the signing of Clarke.
"To summarise Michael's credentials is impossible, he is simply one of the best cricketers of this generation, if not ever," Cutler said.
"Hong Kong cricket has delivered many firsts recently, however to have a recent Test captain who oversaw a famous Ashes whitewash, the 2015 World Cup victory and whom sat atop the world batting rankings a number of times is just incredible.
"Not only does this vindicate the effort in putting the tournament together it also shows the growth of cricket in East Asia."