The Denver Broncos clinched their third NFL championship with a 24-10 win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
In what may have been Peyton Manning's last game, the Broncos defense dominated at Levi's Stadium.
We look at some of the numbers after Super Bowl 50 thanks to Opta:
- Manning is the first quarterback to start and win Super Bowls with two different teams (Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLI). He is the 12th quarterback to start and win multiple Super Bowls.
- Manning is the oldest quarterback to start and win a Super Bowl (39). He passes Denver GM Jon Elway (won Super Bowl XXXIII at age 38).
- Broncos coach Gary Kubiak is the fourth head coach to win a Super Bowl in his first season with a team. He is the first head coach to win a Super Bowl with the same team he won a Super Bowl with as a player.
- Manning is the first quarterback to win 200 NFL games.
- Manning ranks second all-time with 103 Super Bowl completions (Tom Brady 164). He ranks fifth all-time with 1,001 passing yards in Super Bowls.
- Von Miller became just the second defensive player to win the Super Bowl MVP in the last 13 seasons (Malcolm Smith 2013). He is the fourth linebacker to win it in the history of the award (Smith, Ray Lewis 2000, Chuck Howley 1970).