Australia paceman Josh Hazlewood played down concerns over his fitness ahead of the third Test against West Indies.
Hazlewood, 24, played in every Test against New Zealand and has featured in both wins over the Windies.
It has raised concerns over his workload, particularly after Mitchell Starc's injury and Mitchell Johnson's retirement.
But Hazlewood said he was ready to go once more ahead of the Test starting in Sydney on Sunday.
"I had a light bowl today so everything's feeling pretty good," he told a news conference on Friday.
"I'm feeling ready to go as I have for the other Test matches this summer so there's nothing different in my preparation so far."
Australia are set to make at least one change in Sydney, with Peter Siddle struggling to recover from an ankle injury.
Hazlewood said the paceman was likely to bowl on Saturday as he tries to prove his fitness.
Australia's bowlers have been working on bowling fewer no-balls after three wickets in the second Test were taken by bowlers overstepping.
"We've kept a close eye on it this training session and we have cracked down on it a fair bit," Hazlewood said.
"It's probably one of the worst feelings in cricket, up there with dropping catches, so there's definitely got to be an improvement on that."