The International Tennis Federation (ITF) expects next week's Davis Cup final to go ahead as planned despite raised threat levels in Belgium following the terror attacks in Paris.
Great Britain are due to meet Belgium in Ghent for the final of this year's competition, however the preparations have been overshadowed after Brussels was put on its highest alert because of a serious and imminent threat.
Those concerns saw Anderlecht's Pro League clash at Lokeren postponed on Saturday due to police being needed in the capital, but the ITF remains confident their showpiece event will not be disrupted.
"Over the last week, the ITF has been in constant contact with the relevant authorities, the Royal Belgian Tennis Federation, the Lawn Tennis Association and our risk assessment company, and this dialogue continues today," president David Haggerty said.
"We are aware that Belgium has raised the terror alert level for Brussels. This greatly concerns us but, at the present time, we are still continuing with preparations for the final.
"What I said last weekend is true today: security of players, fans, media and working staff remains our highest priority."