Five teenagers arrested after a Polish man was killed in a possible hate crime will face no further action due to a lack of evidence, police have said.
A 15-year-old remains on bail in connection with the death of Arkadiusz Jozwik, known as Arek, in Harlow, Essex.
The 40-year-old suffered head injuries after he was attacked and fell to the ground outside a row of takeaway shops in The Stow, Harlow, on August 27. He died in hospital two days later.
Six teenagers, five aged 15 and one 16-year-old, all from Harlow, were arrested on suspicion of murder between August 28 and 29. Five have now been released without charge due to insufficient evidence.
Detective Inspector Danny Stoten, of the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, said: "The investigation into Arek Jozwik's death is progressing and I am grateful to the Harlow community for their ongoing support.
"Arek's family has been updated throughout the investigation.
"We have carried out a huge amount of work into the investigation.
"So far we have taken over 150 witness statements, spoken to over 300 people during house-to-house and general inquiries, and seized over 100 hours of CCTV, which is subject to ongoing viewing.
"In excess of 30 police officers and staff have been involved in the investigation and have committed over 1,200 additional hours."