What was left of the Didcot power station has been completely demolished, allowing search efforts for three men killed in the building's first collapse to continue.
Demolition workers Ken Cresswell, 57, and John Shaw, 61, both from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, and Chris Huxtable, 34, from Swansea, were trapped under 20,000 tonnes of rubble when the structure unexpectedly crumbled on February 23.
Four people died in the disaster, but only one body, that of Michael Collings, 53, has been recovered so far. It is still unknown what the causes of the tragedy were.
A remote demolition brought down the remainder of the decommissioned site at around 6am on Sunday, in a unique operation that made use of remote-controlled robots.
The building - which was due for demolition when it partially collapsed - was too unstable to be approached and a 50-metre exclusion zone was set up around what was left of the structure.
Plastic explosives attached to the structure were detonated and once the site is considered safe, teams will be deployed to resume searching the remnants of the plant for the first time since May.
Roland Alford, who is the explosives contractor at the power station, said the four-month delay in completing the demolition was necessary on safety grounds.
He said: "There has been quite a lot of criticism about delays, questioning why it has taken so long to get to this point, but the fact is nothing like this has ever been attempted before and this is not a simple demolition.
"It was almost unthinkable to send people to work underneath there and place charges, given the fact the building could come down at any moment," he added. "You legally can't justify that."