It's been a busy old day, but now we've come out the other side of it with a definite answer of who will be our next prime minister: Theresa May.
Well, either her or - if Twitter is anything to go by - some other woman who spells her name slightly differently.
Yep that's right, 'Teresa May' has been trending for a good while now. Oops.
Here are 8 people who should probably brush up on their spelling of her name (this one's for you, spelling-correctors and asterisk-lovers):
1. Nice quip, but it's *Theresa
2. A good observation, but it's still *Theresa
3. Sending positive vibes and the correct spelling of *Theresa your way
4. ..and wave hello to the dictionary or internet or something to help you with the correct spelling of *Theresa
5. Err, we also don't know who you mean. *Theresa
6. See what you did there but it actually looks like *Theresa Will
7. A spooky coincidence with a spooky spelling to go with it. *Theresa
8. We're *not so sure* on the verification of this. Unless someone's finally spoken to the actual Teresa May who might well love a cheeky Nando's.