The results are in, and the best European amusement parks are Europa-Park in Germany, Tivoli Gardens in Denmark and Le Puy du Fou in France, according to a survey of TripAdvisor users .
We know what you're thinking; where is Euro-Disney? It narrowly missed out on the top three, coming in at an unexpected number four.
Europa-Park's victory isn't too much of a surprise though. It has a theme which embraces its European homeland, including different areas of the park are based on EU countries, such as Ireland, Greece and France.
Just what we need to bring us together post-Brexit.
TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice awards are determined by both the quantity and quality of reviews for amusement parks over a 12-month period, making it a coveted award for amusement parks and other businesses worldwide.
And the UK has six winning parks in Europe's top 25, more than any other country - and top among them was the home of Peppa Pig World: Paulton Park, in Hampshire, which came in at number six.
Richard Mancey, managing director of Paultons Park, said: "We are thrilled to have been named the UK's number one amusement park in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice awards.
"The fact the award has been won through the positive responses of the public makes this an even bigger achievement, which the team are very proud of."
Blackpool Pleasure Beach was also a popular choice, coming in at number nine.
Europe's top 10 amusement parks, according to TripAdvisor:
1. Europa-Park, Rust, Germany
2. Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Denmark
3. Le Puy du Fou, Les Epesses, France
4. Disneyland Park, Marne-la-Vallee, France
5. PortAventura World, Salou, Spain
6. Paultons Park, Home of Peppa Pig World, Romsey, United Kingdom
7. Gardaland Park, Castelnuovo, Italy
8. Walt Disney Studios Park, Marne-la-Vallee, United Kingdom
9. Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, United Kingdom
10.Zoomarine Algarve, Guia, Portugal