Six people have been arrested in connection with the Brussels terror attacks, Belgian prosecutors have said.
At least 32 people were killed and 270 injured when suicide bombs ripped through the airport and a Metro station on Tuesday morning.
Three terrorists died in the explosions and a massive manhunt was launched to track down other suspects believed to be behind the blasts.
Belgian prosecutors said the arrests were made during raids in central Brussels, Jette and the Schaerbeek neighbourhood - where police found a large stash of explosives and other bomb-making material earlier this week in a flat believed used by the suicide bombers.
Schaerbeek residents said they heard blasts during the police raids, but it is unclear of these were explosions or controlled detonations.
The arrests came as officers in France swooped on a man suspected of being in the "advanced stages" of a plot to attack the country, in a raid on the outskirts of Paris.
France's interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve said there were no links "at this stage" between the plot and the terror attacks in Brussels and in Paris in November.
Belgian security services were hunting two men pictured with the suicide bombers shortly before the attacks and believed to be on the run.
One of the men was caught on CCTV carrying a large bag and walking with jihadist Khalid El Bakraoui moments before the bomb detonated, according to state broadcaster RTBF and France's Le Monde newspaper.
Another of the suspected killers, dubbed "the man in white", was pictured pushing a trolley through Zaventem Airport with Najim Laachraoui and Khalid's brother Ibrahim before they blew themselves up.