One of the Hatton Garden raiders has lodged an appeal against his convictions for his role in the £14 million jewellery raid, his lawyer has said.
Carl Wood, 59, was jailed for six years on Wednesday for his role in the Easter break-in last year, carried out by a gang with a combined age of 448.
Wood, who was found guilty of conspiracy to commit burglary and conspiracy to conceal, convert or transfer criminal property, was identified as one of the men who broke into the central London building.
But at the trial at Woolwich Crown Court, Wood, from Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, denied being the Man F seen on CCTV footage.
Wood's lawyer Maria Theodoulou, from Stokoe Partnership Solicitors said: "We have appealed Carl Wood's convictions of conspiracy to commit burglary and conspiracy to conceal, convert or transfer criminal property."
Lawyers for a second gang member, plumber Hugh Doyle, 49, have already said he will seek to appeal against his conviction for concealing, converting or transferring criminal property, for which he was jailed for 21 months, suspended for two years.