Second winner of £33m Lotto jackpot comes forward with valid claim


The holder of the second ticket which scooped a half-share of a record £66 million Lotto jackpot has come forward to claim their winnings.

Camelot said the punter, who bought a ticket for the January 9 draw in Worcester, had opted to remain anonymous after lodging a valid claim on the outstanding prize of £33,035,323.

The lottery operator had been investigating hundreds of claims of lost, damaged or stolen tickets in Worcester, including one from a grandmother who said her ticket was damaged in a washing machine.